Join our buying club – the Bay Branch a la farm carte! The buying club allows members to pre-order what they want when they want it.
- Join by opening an account ($35 minimum – entire amount is credit to buy veggies)
- Receive email updates with link to order online
- Place order and select pick up or delivery option ($10 minimum order for delivery)
- When your account runs out, you can top it up or cancel. There is no obligation to continue.
In season pick ups are held on Saturdays at the Lakewood Farmers Market in front of Marc’s Plaza on Detroit Ave (10 am – 1 pm). Delivery is generally on Friday afternoons.
To join the buying club, send a check made out to Bay Branch Farm to:
Bay Branch Farm
3612 W 114th St
We will be selling our fresh, locally-grown, pesticide and herbicide-free produce at the Lakewood Farmers Market.
- When: Saturdays from June 24 to October 14, 2017 from 10 am to 1 pm
- Where: City Center Plaza on Detroit between Cook and Warren (in the Marc’s parking lot)
- Market is held outdoors and operates rain or shine!
Chefs and Food Businesses
We are absolutely excited to partner with local businesses and chefs. If you want to explore opportunities, please contact us directly.