Self Guided Farm Tour
Welcome to Bay Branch Farm! We are Annabel and Eric, and we began our farm in Lakewood in 2010. In 2013, we moved to Cleveland to expand the farm into the large backyard of our new home. What you see on the tour took time to build, however. On this tour, we’ll take you through the philosophy of our farm, how we extend Cleveland’s short growing season, how we take care of the land, and our future plans.
Here’s what to know for the tour:
- Please use the laminated map and follow the yellow arrows painted on bricks on the ground. Each stop will have a numbered sign that explains that aspect of the farm.
- Please don’t pick anything.
- Please understand that we are a working farm. If you see us, feel free to say hello, but a farmer’s work is never done, so it’s unlikely we’re able to stop and chat.
- Please take pictures and tag us on social media @baybranchfarm (on Facebook or Instagram).
- Please keep your children with you at all times.